Friday, August 12, 2011

What is the maximum number of maids of honor that I can have?

I am fortunate in that I have three very close friends and a wonderful sister. Originally, I was planning to just have one matron of honor and one maid of honor, but even that idea made me feel weary because I felt as if I didn't give justice to my other close friend and my sister. One of my friends will be the matron of honor and one other friend will definitely be a maid of honor. In total, I am probably going to have a total of 6 bridesmaids. Ideally, I would basically want, one matron of honor and three maids of honors (my younger sister and my two very close friends) and the leftover two will be bridesmaids. Is this too crazy of an idea? I don't really know what to do. The other two bridesmaids are my fiance's younger sister and my other friend (will these two feel awkward that they're the only two bridesmaids?) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment