Friday, August 12, 2011

Just a simple question regarding my recently ped dog?

Now, I know this question may seem a little silly to some, but I think some fellow pet owners hopefully understand where I'm coming from. We had to put down my chocolate lab Tex this past Sunday. He got real sick overnight and couldn't walk that morning, and unfortunately we didn't have the finances available to even do testing to find out what was wrong with him. Sadly, I made the decision to put my poor Tex out of his misery. I've been browsing the shelters for the past couple days in hopes of finding a new little buddy. I do believe dogs go to heaven, so I keep thinking my Tex might be upset if he were to somehow know I had found a new dog. Does it seem cold to be ready for a new dog so quickly? Or do you think it's okay to be ready for a new companion? Thanks for your answers in advance :D

No comments:

Post a Comment