Friday, August 19, 2011

Question regarding ugg boots.?

Um I caught my boyfriend trying on my short chestnut uggs ( I wear a size 10 and size 9 in Uggs so I have BIG feet and he wears a size 8 so my shoes fit him and his fit me) and he actually looked really hot wearing them. He did have his skinny jeans on but I told him to wear bootcut when he wears them and that looks really good too. As a matter of fact he's gonna get his own pair in a mens size 7 which would fit me perfectly and i want him to get the gray which is the newest color they came out with for guys so we can switch boots.Basically Uggs are guys boots that girls just wear so it wouldnt strike me as anything weird, as girls are the ones really wearing guys boots now thats weird lol.Some of my boyfriends friends thought he was bi but he told them to just try on the boots and now a few boys in our grade wear uggs....go figure..................

No comments:

Post a Comment