Thursday, August 18, 2011

I need friend help, why does she hate me?

So i've ben best friends with this girl for four years and we are a lot alike and she is one of the only people that under stands me. This past year has been going up and down, and then she starts to date my step brother and then we started fading. She started changing a lot and then she started hanging with this prep and we faded even more. a month ago we got into a fight because that morning i told her that i was annonced that i was the best wrighter in the school which really made me happy. but she turned around and told my other friend jaden, she didnt care for what i had to say and how im a poser. We dont look any thing at all and she said i was trying to have her hair. but she wasnt really talking to me that day so i asked her if we were cool and she said i need to stop ing into her relationship and i said that its not my fault he is my brother. we faught that day. but the last few days i have been having emotional breakdowns because i kp thinking of the good times w had spent together and we had some really really good times, so i sent her a opology, she hasnt messaged me back and its been a week. i know she is mad at me and i dont know what to do. she was my best friends and it makes me cry knowing that is over. Can you help me? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment