Saturday, August 13, 2011

What is the likelyhood that standing near a garage door for a few seconds can result in a fatal head injury?

I feel very disappointed with myself. Luckily, thank my lucky stripes, this didn't happen to me, but I was standing under a garage door for a few seconds and someone honked me, which triggered a cue for me to go away. I have read about garage door accidents online and have found that there is actually a law practice dedicated to it. Of course, I am never going to do it again, but I would like to know which type of garage would most likely malfunction. Would it be the type that you find in a 1930 tenant house or can even more modern ones turn on you. Please respond to this answer based on statistical and personal experience. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment