Friday, August 12, 2011

Could i be prego or possibly not?

i have been taking my birthcontol for like 6 mths i stop cus i got really bad sick so i started to take it again when i got to felling no i never had when i was sick. my point is i took my bc around 8ish 7 something last night before i went to my boyfriends house to stay the night with him and we both got up around 7ish and had and i never took my bc i know i should have cus i know this was going to happen but i was to tierd to really care and so we had and he did *** in me and after we both got up and all i told him i didn't take my bc he said its to late to take it now already happen take it next time i was just wondering if the bc would still work from last nite or could i possibly maybe be what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment