Friday, August 12, 2011

Ares Ultra Question - Can't find customer service? (see details below)?

I paid for a subscription to Ares Ultra (which shows as Ares Ultra 4.1.0.0) about a year ago. I log on and everything and am able to search, download, watch, etc. However, I can't find where you ask for customer service or a questions and answers page or the instruction on how to burn a movie, etc. **When I click on the Ares Ultra link, it brings me to a page, which has Ares Ultra info at the top line but then on the rest of the page it shows all kinds of stuff about 'Google Earth 2008 and any links on that part all relate to Google Earth'. ****So Question: Anyone know the 'REAL' Ares Ultra web page??? (I'm thinking maybe?? I purchased a fake Ares Ultra? How would I know? Anyone know the phone number there? Please help?? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment